Venture off trail with these stable skis that provide good tracking in powder and confidence in tough conditions. Taller camber gives them good versatility on or off trails.
- Activ'Cap construction combines 12 materials to ensure the ski is flexible and has freedom of movement at tip and tail to float and glide over uneven terrain.
- Multi-directional fibreglass layers provide torsional rigidity and directional stability.
- Wood air cores provide a good balance or lightness and durability.
- Full metal edges.
- Positrak base used a thermoformed waxless pattern to deliver a pleasant glide and excellent grip.
- Stone finished base tuning.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||65-53-60mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.
|Made in||Czech Republic|