The Fives Squared are an update of Oakley's classic Fives. Squaring gives them a beefier frame and more aggressive style. The thicker frames help keep external light out, while the high-quality optics protect your eyes from both light and impact.
- Nylon frames are lightweight and have good stress resistance.
- Designed to fit small to medium faces.
- Three-point fit keeps them aligned with your eyes.
- Oakley XYZ optics ensures distortion- free viewing from all angles.
- Grey lens provides 18% visible light transmission. A great all-purpose lens for sunny conditions.
- Dark Bronze lens provides 12% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|