Deviate from the norm in style. These medium-coverage shades cut glare while setting you apart from the crowd.
- Polarized lenses are great for use around water or any reflective surface.
- Fits medium to large faces best.
- Frame is made with Evolve, a 53% plant-based material for reduced eco-impact.
- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) ensures distortion-free viewing from any angle.
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads stop slippage as you sweat.
- Polarized Grey Green lens has 15% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.