Interchangeable lenses let you adapt to changing light so you can keep your eyes fixed on the way ahead. The frame-free lower rim allows an unblocked view of bike computers, and the nose and temple pads stop slippage as you sweat. Comes with 2 lenses.
- Fits medium to large faces best.
- Frame is made with Evolve, a 53% plant-based material for reduced eco-impact.
- 9 Base lens curve and tapered lens ensure distortion-free viewing from any angle.
- Polarized Grey lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Gold lens has 14% visible light transmission.
- Bronze Mirror lens has 13% visible light transmission.
- Red Sol-X lens has 11% visible light transmission.
- Green Sol-X lens has 10% visible light transmission.
- Each pair includes an additional lens: Ignitor.
- Ignitor lens maximizes depth perception and definition. 32% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|