Interchangeable lenses let you adapt to changing light so you can keep your eyes fixed on the way ahead.
- Fits small to medium faces best.
- Shallower lenses fit high cheekbones well.
- Frame is made with Evolve, a 53% plant-based material for reduced eco-impact.
- Frame-free lower rim allows an unblocked view of bike computers, etc.
- 9 Base lens curve and tapered lens ensure distortion-free viewing from any angle.
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads stop slippage as you sweat.
- Glare-cutting Polarized Gold Mirror lens has 14% visible light transmission.
- Ignitor lens has 32% visible light transmission.
- Clear lens has 98% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Polarized + fixed tint + clear|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.