MEC Coaction Jacket - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Super versatile, and easy going, this likeable fleece is lightweight, won't weigh you down and works hard as a mid-layer. The fabric has a subtle heathered texture and a cozy brushed fleece face inside. A lined collar and deep handwarmer pockets provide welcome shelter, and elastic binding at the cuffs lets you adjust the sleeves easily for venting.
- Warm, compressible polyester fleece has a brushed inner face and heathered texture.
- Fleece lined collar blocks drafts.
- Elastic binding at collar and wrists seals out drafts.
- Curved front seams create a tailored silhouette.
- 2 handwarmer pockets have elastic binding, single interior zippered pocket.
- Enclosed drawcord at hem.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Technology||Polartec 200 Classic|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.