MEC Watchtower Pants - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Slide these under your ski pants for a welcome layer of warmth. A versatile design, breathable material and a touch of stretch allows you to move easily when you're walking, skiing or snowshoeing. On the outside, a smooth surface slides against your waterproof shell layer. Inside, the brushed fleecy texture feels soft against your skin. Slightly tapered with a streamlined cut, they add insulation without too much bulk.
- Made of polyester and spandex with a soft, brushed inner face.
- Flatseam construction for comfort under layers.
- Elastic waistband with drawstring to fine-tune the fit.
- Elastic cuffs stay put, and are easy to pull on.
- Slightly tapered legs.
- Zippered back welt pocket on right side to keep necessities close.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low when needed. Do not dry clean.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.