MEC Tremblant Jacket - Men's
MEC Tremblant Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $220.00
This item ships FREE!
- Available online
- Check store availability
We need some downtime. In 8 minutes we'll be doing site maintenance. For 37 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart will be saved.
Throw it on during lunch breaks or when stepping out of the hut to shovel new snow. The Tremblant Jacket is a welcome warm layer that easily packs down into a compact little package. The fabric slides easily beneath a shell jacket and the over-stuffed shoulders are designed to surround you with warmth that won't get packed down and compressed when you wear the jacket layered under your pack.
- Shell is made of water-resistant Pertex Classic that compresses down to an insignificant size.
- Lined with recycled polyester that glides over layers.
- Insulated with 700-fill power down for reliable warmth.
- Sewn-through construction keeps the down in place.
- Shoulders are overfilled to prevent the down from shifting.
- Down-filled hood has elastic edge binding to seal out drafts.
- Storm flap behind zipper has a microfleece chin guard that wraps over the zipper.
- Elasticized wrists keep heat in.
- Articulated elbows move freely.
- Shockcord hem seals drafts out and warmth in.
- Back length is 28in.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||700 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.