MEC Coaction Jacket - Men's
MEC Coaction Jacket - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $45.00 $45.00
- Original price $85.00
Free shipping on orders over $50
- Available online
- Check store availability
Super versatile, and easy going, this likeable fleece is lightweight, won't weigh you down and works hard as a mid-layer. The fabric has a subtle heathered texture and a cozy brushed fleece face inside. A high collar and deep handwarmer pockets provide welcome shelter, and elastic binding at the cuffs lets you adjust the sleeves easily for venting.
- Warm, compressible polyester fleece has a brushed inner face and heathered texture.
- High collar blocks drafts.
- Elastic binding at collar and wrists seals out drafts.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and zippered chest pocket in Schoeller soft shell.
- Enclosed drawcord at hem.
Wondering what to bring hiking? Even if you’re only planning to be out for a few hours on a day hike, it’s important to pack some essential items. Weather can change quickly outdoors, and something as simple as a rolled ankle might mean you’re out longer than expected.
The essentials for hiking and camping (or any activity in the backcountry) are often called “The 10 Essentials.” The 10 essentials list below is adapted from Mountaineering: Freedom of the Hills, which groups the essentials into systems.
Before you start packing
Be a smart hiker by being prepared. Knowledge and skills won’t fit in your backpack, but they’re critical to have – if you’re a beginner, check out local hiking groups and learn tips at MEC backcountry workshops. Know your route and plans before you leave, always leave a trip plan with a trusted friend, and make sure your footwear is trail-worthy and comfortable.
the 10 essentials (plus 1):
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Technology||Polartec 200 Classic|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.