Cold weather won't hold you back, but sometimes it helps to have a little extra protection. The Paceline Bibtights add a layer of warmth for your legs, and offer breathable coverage for your torso and kidneys. Windproof front panels make your ride that much more comfortable. And the versatile design works off the bike for Nordic training or winter running.
- Windproof front panels are nylon, polyester, spandex, and polyurethane. Treated with DWR to shed precipitation.
- Breathable back panels are nylon, spandex and have a soft, brushed inner face.
- Mesh front bib has a deep V for excellent brethability.
- Wide bib straps keep it in place.
- Articulated knees ease movement.
- Reflective trim on back of thighs.
- Ankle zips.
- Gripper elastic at ankles help hold the material smooth and taut.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.