MEC Snowfall Pants - Women's
Comfortable and versatile soft-shell pants to use for low-key winter activities. With fleece inside, they feel nice on solo, or pair them with a base layer for extra warmth. The windproof, water-resistant fabric blocks cold blasts on your thighs to promote longer snowshoe rambles or dog walking sessions.
- Made of polyester, polyurethane and spandex with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Soft and comfy fleece inside.
- 2 front slash pockets to warm up chilled fingers.
- Wide waistband with external drawcord to fine-tune the fit.
- Straight-leg cut gives them a casual look for walks around the neighbourhood.
- Drawcord at the bottom hem to help keep the snow out.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front slash|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.