MEC Skate XC Lightweight Gloves - Unisex
For skiers and snowshoers, the simple, pull-on design is great with wrap-around wrist straps. The fabric is flexible and lets moisture escape. Windproof backs keep your hands warm on the downhill, padded palms eliminate fatigue, and strategically placed seams reduce pressure points.
- Made of nylon soft shell that breathes and offers 4-way stretch.
- Synthetic suede palms are padded for all day comfort.
- Terry cloth sniffle patch on thumbs.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.