MEC Glide XC Midweight Gloves - UnisexProduct code 5034-336
Super-warm cross-country gloves, the Glide XC are highly breathable. Keep your hands happy skiing classic or freestyle, on groomed trails or touring, or even when you’re out for a cold weather run.
- 4-way stretch polyester and spandex fabric, with polyurethane coating on the back of the hands, combines mobility with weather and wind resistance.
- Hyperloft synthetic insulation, laid on thick for lots of warmth.
- Light fleece linings wick moisture and dry quickly.
- Stretch Ax suede synthetic palms, for excellent dexterity when gripping poles or adjusting equipment.
- Terry cloth nose wipes on thumbs.
- Nylon, polyester and LYCRA® cuffs seal weather out and heat in.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.