Warm cross-country gloves, the Glide XC are also highly breathable. The synthetic Hyperloft insulation keeps your hands happy while skiing groomed trails or touring, and they're a good option when you’re out for a cold weather run.
- 4-way stretch polyester and spandex fabric, with polyurethane coating on the back of the hands, combines mobility with weather and wind resistance
- Hyperloft synthetic insulation, laid on thick for lots of warmth
- Light fleece linings wick moisture and dry quickly
- Stretch Ax suede synthetic palms, for excellent dexterity when gripping poles or adjusting equipment
- Terry cloth nose wipes on thumbs
- Nylon, polyester and LYCRA® cuffs seal weather out and heat in
|Weight||105g (Black/Dark Grey Large)|