MEC Airblock XC Gloves - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These gloves sit in the middle of the warmth continuum, just right high output on cold days. The soft shell fabric offers protection from the wind and the suede palms ensure a firm grip on your poles.
- Stretch nylon soft shell fabric effectively blocks wind and has excellent breathability.
- Light inner lining wicks moisture.
- Terry cloth nose wipe surface on thumbs .
- Low profile Velcro® closures on are comfortable under pole straps.
- Elastics at wrists for a comfortable seal.
- Lycra forchettes (finger sides) for dexterity.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.