MEC Harmony Gloves - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These waterproof-breathable gloves are tailored to fit a woman’s hands. You can ride or ski all day with warm dry hands. No question.
- Nylon herringbone shell with stretch woven inserts over the fingers for great dexterity.
- Waterproof-breathable inserts keep snow melt out while allowing body moisture to escape.
- MEC Hyperloft insulation stays warm even in damp conditions.
- Micro-fleece linings add warm and feel great against the skin.
- Synthetic leather palms are durable and super supple.
- Back of thumb sniffle patches.
- One handed wrist-cinches.
- Removable cords.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.