These waterproof-breathable gloves are tailored to fit a woman’s hands. You can ride or ski all day with warm dry hands. No question.
- Nylon herringbone shell with stretch woven inserts over the fingers for great dexterity.
- Waterproof-breathable inserts keep snow melt out while allowing body moisture to escape.
- MEC Hyperloft insulation stays warm even in damp conditions.
- Micro-fleece linings add warm and feel great against the skin.
- Synthetic leather palms are durable and super supple.
- Back of thumb sniffle patches.
- One handed wrist-cinches.
- Removable cords.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|