Tuck and glide with these moto-inspired ski gloves. Loads of soft, supple leather is paired with special external finger seams to give you exceptional dexterity. Waterproof-breathable membranes and sewn-in insulation let you speed through windchill.
- Outer shells are goatskin leather with stretch fabric hand backs.
- Neoprene cuffs and stretch gussets with Velcro® ride under your jacket cuffs.
- Waterproof-breathable membranes block wind and snow melt while letting moisture escape.
- Sewn-in insulation provides heavyweight warmth.
- Brushed liners slide on easily and are soft against the skin.
- Knuckle padding and reinforced fingertips.
- Wipe patches on thumbs.
|Main fabric||100% leather|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|