MEC Freeride Gloves - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Tuck and glide with these moto-inspired ski gloves. Loads of soft, supple leather is paired with special external finger seams to give you exceptional dexterity. Waterproof-breathable membranes and sewn-in insulation let you speed through windchill.
- Outer shells are goatskin leather with stretch fabric hand backs.
- Neoprene cuffs and stretch gussets with Velcro® ride under your jacket cuffs.
- Waterproof-breathable membranes block wind and snow melt while letting moisture escape.
- Sewn-in insulation provides heavyweight warmth.
- Brushed liners slide on easily and are soft against the skin.
- Knuckle padding and reinforced fingertips.
- Wipe patches on thumbs.
|Main fabric||100% leather|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.