MEC Ursus Bunting Suit - Infants
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A cozy mid-weight one-piece that provides good insulation and full body coverage for infants riding in ski sleds, carriers, backpacks or bike trailers.
- Made of anti-pill polyester fleece that’s brushed on both sides for coziness.
- Stretchy trim around cuffs, hem and hood to help seal out the cold.
- Double front zippers for easy access and quick diaper changes.
- Fold-over cuffs provide coverage for tiny hands and feet.
- Hand me down label and hook hanger loop inside.
- Fun print for coordinating with other layers.
- Fit is designed for easy layering.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold separately. Tumble dry low. Don’t bleach, iron, dry clean or use fabric softeners.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.