MEC Yeti Hooded Jacket - Children
- Available prices Clearance price $27.97 $27.97
- Original price $39.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
This cozy mid-weight fleece provides good insulation for active kids. Can be worn on its own in milder weather, or as an insulating mid-layer when it gets cold.
- Made of anti-pill polyester fleece that’s brushed on both sides for coziness.
- Fitted hood with elastic binding to seal out the cold.
- Chin guard prevents irritation.
- Fleece cuffs are soft and eliminate chafing.
- Full front zip and dropped back hem for full coverage.
- Kangaroo style handwarmer pockets with inside zippers to store treasures.
- Fit is designed for easy layering.
- Hand me down label and hook hanger loop inside.
- Coordinates with MEC Yeti Pants.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold separately. Tumble dry low. Don’t bleach, iron, dry clean, or use fabric softeners.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.