MEC Range Jacket - Boys' - Youths
An indispensable, go-anywhere, do-anything fleece jacket. A flat, non-pilling exterior face gives it the look of a favourite cotton hoodie, but the fleece has extra warmth and superior performance in wet weather. Colour blocking, a chunky zip and a shaped hood round out its technical features.
- Made of polyester fleece with a brushed inner and an anti-pill exterior finish.
- Shaped, 3-panel hood.
- 2 handwarmer pockets.
- Contrast colour detailing.
- Ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Hanger loop inside back of neck
- Centre back length is 21.5in.
- Machine wash in cold. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not iron.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.