MEC Amber Jacket - Girls' - Youths
Inspired by everyone's favourite cotton hoodie, this jacket has a little extra in its technical pedigree. The polyester fleece has a flat outer face that stands up to daily wear without pilling. A 3-panel hood won't drop too low when worn. The brushed fleece on the inside makes it soft and cozy. And quilted patches add extra touches of style.
- Made of polyester fleece with an anti-pill finish.
- 3-panel hood.
- Quilted elbow patches.
- Quilted patch handwarmer pockets.
- Ribbed cuffs and hem keep the wind out.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.