MEC Waterproof Enough Gloves - Unisex
These gloves will do the trick. The fabric is fully waterproof, but the seams are not taped. The combination works great for short duration, low-speed activities like walking when you want something to keep your hands dry and protected from the wind.
- Fabric is a 2-layer waterproof-breathable laminate that's polyurethane coated on the outer face.
- Soft mesh layer on the inside.
- Synthetic overlay on index finger adds touchscreen compatibility.
- Stretchy cuffs keep gusts out.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.