MEC Roaster Mitts - Infants
- Available prices Clearance price $5.00 $5.00
- Original price $12.00
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
The perfect mitts for a cool day in the stroller or hanging out in mom or dad's carrier. Double-fleeced for extra warmth.
- Made of brushed anti-pill polyester fleece, and lined with soft polyester microfleece.
- Elasticized cuffs for easy on-off, but cinched enough so they stay on.
- Slightly longer cut in the cuffs allows them to fit snugly under sleeves, without exposing skin to the elements.
- No thumbs on these infant-sized mitts.
- Care instructions: Hand wash or machine wash warm. Hang to dry. Don’t bleach, iron or dry clean.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Head circumference
- Measure circumference above brow ridges and above ears.