MEC Mogul Hoodie - Boys' - Youths
Like a well-loved MEC bookbag, this jacket is designed to wear well and survive life in a trampled schoolyard. The outer fabric is tightly woven and treated to keep out wind and rain. A stretch fleece inner has a high-loft surface to add welcome warmth. Outside fabric has a subtle grid printed detail.
- Shell is polyester, polyurethane and spandex with a DWR coating to repel rain and snow.
- Stretch fleece liner and ribbed cuffs are made of polyester and spandex.
- Attached, toggle-free hood.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Articulated elbows for easy mobility.
- Grosgrain loop inside neck for hanging on hooks.
- 2 welt pockets.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.