MEC Merino T1 BoyShorts - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Swimwear and undergarments are only returnable if unworn with original tags attached. But if something’s not up to snuff or damaged upon delivery, you can bring it back.
The guarantee lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We’ll be fair about. We’re all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A good base layer can help settle the mind and keep you cool. Merino is a natural choice, as it's soft against your skin, has natural 4-way stretch and is highly breathable and airy. This super-fine weight fabric works in any temperature or season.
- Made of circular knit merino wool jersey that naturally controls odour.
- Liner gusset is 100% poyester.
- Low-profile waist.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.