MEC Merino T3 Long Johns - Men's
Merino is a natural choice for base layers. It's soft, naturally anti-microbial, and has give and stretch. Worn next to the skin, it buffers temperature changes, so you don't feel instantly chilled when a wind springs up or the sun goes down. This heavy-weight thermal layer is breathable for strenuous pursuits like skinning up slopes, and feels soft against your skin when worn under layers.
- Made of merino wool in an expedition weight fabric for cold-weather activities.
- Low-profile elastic waistband for easy, comfortable layering.
- 32in. inseam across all sizes.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.