MEC T2 Zip-T - Men's
Versatility and wicking power make this base layer popular for transitioning between seasons. Soft and breathable with a zipper for quick venting, it's great when you want a degree of thermal performance. Think high-output activities like cycling or snowshoeing in cool conditions, or less aerobic pursuits across a wider range of temperatures.
- Made of quick-drying Polartec® Power Dry® polyester fabric.
- Polygiene antimicrobial finish provides odour control.
- Excellent breathability and stretch for ease of movement.
- Raglan sleeves have no seams on the shoulders so your pack sits comfortably.
- Partial front zipper lets you vent as desired; zip it high when you're starting out on a cool morning, and open it up as you heat up.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.