Damn it Jim, these have got to be the sharpest NASCAR-influenced shades you’ll ever wear.
- 8-base lens curve provides coverage on the periphery.
- Spy ARC lens technology ensures optically correct, distortion-free viewing at all angles.
- Grey lenses provide 15.3% visible light transmission.
- Happy Bronze polarized with Black Mirror lenses provide 15.2% visible light transmission.
- Happy Bronze polarized with Blue Spectra lens has 10% visible light transmission.
- Happy Grey Green lens has a 14% visible light transmission.
- Polarized lenses help cut glare on the water, snow, or tarmac.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.