High-performance sports shades with all the right twists: venting, no-slip pads and lenses you can switch out to suit changing conditions.
- Additional lenses sold separately.
- Frame-free at the bottom for unblocked views of your handle bars, etc.
- Lenses have a 7-base curve and ARC technology to ensure distortion free viewing at all angles.
- Rubber nose pads and temple tips hold the glasses in place as you pour it on.
- Grey with Navy Spectra lens has 11% visible light transmission.
- Happy Bronze Green Spectra lens has 12% visible light transmission.
- Bronze with Red Spectra lens has 19.8% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.