Part of Spy's Addict series, The Dirk Sunglasses have an 8-base lens curve that allows full side-eye vision.
- Internal hinge system keeps them snappy.
- ARC lens technology ensures optically correct, distortion free viewing at all angles.
- Happy Lenses heighten contrast and colour without reducing clarity.
- Grey lenses provide 15.3% visible light transmission.
- Bronze lenses provide 29.25% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Happy Bronze with Black Mirror lenses provide 15.2% visible light transmission. Polarized lenses help cut glare on the water, snow, or tarmac.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.