Lightweight and breathable materials keep the grams down and the comfort high. This women’s pack is ideal for hiking on long summer weekends, and for through-hikes. It maximizes your comfort on the trail with a waistbelt that effectively transfers the load from your back to your hips.
- Made of nylon, in a 210-denier double diamond ripstop and a 210-denier x 420-denier HD flat weave.
- JetStream LTS internal suspension system supports large capacity. It features thick, supportive waistbelt foams and a 3-size adjustment option to comfortably distribute load to your hips.
- Water-resistant zippers.
- Women’s-specific harness with plush 13mm padding for comfort accross shoulders. Hollow aluminum stays
- Dual hydration ports and sleeve.
- Removable top lid.
- Front zippered pocket.
- Side, bottom and top compression.
- Dual quick-access waistbelt pockets.
- Exterior side pockets with pass-through compression.
- Dual axe/tool attachment points, with secure carry-under compression flaps.
|Main fabric||210-denier HT ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier + 420-denier HD flat weave nylon|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.