1500 lumens is about twice as bright as a typical motorcycle headlamp. So if you find yourself regularly overrunning this beam, start looking for sponsors.
- 6 LEDs and a custom reflector form a beam with a deep spot and an even flood.
- Integrated heat sink prevents overheating.
- Unique high-frequency pulse mode is indistinguishable from a low steady setting in most situations, allowing a 450 lumen output that lasts an awesome 16 hours.
- 4 modes including high-frequency pulse.
- Race Mode toggles directly between High and Low without cycling through other settings.
- Tool-free mounting system makes bar installation fast and easy.
- Rubber strap fits any size or shape of handlebar and holds the light firmly with only light tension.
- Charger included.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||6 LEDs|
|Burn Time - steady||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||AC charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.