This compact LED sports a unique fourth mode: a high-frequency pulse that is indistinguishable from the low steady setting in most situations. The result is a respectable 125 lumen output that lasts an awesome 24 hours.
- Body features integrated heat-sink rings to prevent overheating.
- 4 settings with 3 brightness levels.
- Cruise and race modes. Cruise mode cycles through all settings in sequence. Race mode conserves battery power by giving you just low and high power.
- Tool-less handlebar mounting system.
- Rubber strap mounts to any size bar and the grippy compound holds the light in position with only light tension.
- Includes a 2-cell lithium ion battery and smart charger.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn Time - steady||2.75 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||AC charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.