Blaze the path home with this rechargeable commuter headlight that pumps out lots of lumens per gram. Aggressive side lighting keeps you visible to right angle traffic.
- Tool-free mounting system attaches easily to handlebars.
- Cruise mode cycles through all settings in sequence.
- Press and hold switch turns off after 2 seconds.
- Accurate battery status indicator so you know when it's time to recharge.
- Charges from a computer via micro USB cable (included) or a Micro USB cell phone charger. (No wall adapter included).
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||3 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||18 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|