An improved version of the premier knife in the Bear Grylls Survival Series, with better steel, a full tang blade, a more secure fire-steel, a streamlined sheath, and a carbide sharpener.
- Straight blade is excellent for cutting and whittling wood.
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip is comfortable and reduces slippage.
- 2 lash points on handle allow mounting the knife as a spear blade.
- Stainless steel pommel at handle end makes a hammer for driving tent pegs or constructing shelters.
- Emergency whistle on lanyard cord.
- Ferrocerium fire starter rod in a watertight sheath compartment.
- Fire starter striker notch on back of knife blade.
- Carbide sharpener integrated into the sheath for sharpening in the field.
- Waterproof copy of Bear’s Priorities of Survival pocket guide in the sheath.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Handle material||Plastic + rubber|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||9Cr19Mov steel|
|Knife length (open)||25.4cm|