Hefty enough for cutting, stripping and prying, but light enough to carry in your pocket.
- Steel blade with rubberized handle for secure grip.
- Serrated and fine straight combo blade for cutting versatility.
- Ball bearing pivot for smooth, single-handed operation.
- Thumb plunge lock keeps your fingers safely away from the blade edge while closing.
- Pocket clip allows for easy access.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Handle material||Aluminum + rubber|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||7Cr17 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||11.4cm|
|Knife length (open)||20cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|