Cut-to-fit skins made of mohair for secure grip when climbing and superior glide with each stride. Because mohair fibers are hollow inside they remain flexible and soft even at very low temperatures and prevent ice and snow build up. The result is a skin that is fast and exceptionally smooth gliding in all temperatures. Perfect for rando racing and long tours or traverses.
- Material is 100% mohair with water-repellent treatment and waterproof membrane layer.
- Edge + technology prevents edge fraying so you don't have to seal the edges after you cut the skin to fit your skis.
- Camlock+ tail attachment uses plastic end hook on a synthetic strap that clamps onto ski tails of all widths and thicknesses.
- Wire bail tip attachment is simple and lightweight.
- Features regular Colltex adhesive.
- Includes protective mesh sheets and a storage bag.
- Includes cutting tool for fitting to skis. If your skis are on the edge of a size, we suggest you choose the smaller one.