Versatile and comfortable, these water-resistant pants make it work on the trails, in the water, and for alpine climbing. And because of their tailored fit, it’s not a stretch to wear them every day.
- Made of quick drying nylon with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish and an excellent UPF rating of +50
- Nylon and spandex seat panel is a moveable nylon, spandex mix, finished with DWR.
- 2 front slash pockets to keep your valuables ready at hand.
- Zip fly closure with belt loops.
- Articulated knees for increased mobility.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Pockets||2 front slash|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|