Patagonia Super Pluma Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
From the fjords in the north to the torres in the south, this is the alpine climbing jacket of choice for balancing light-and-fast with waterproof-breathable protection. Whether you're squirming up a wide crack or battling an ice choked chimney, this shell won’t steam you up. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabric adds excellent breathability and protection from wetness and winds blasting in from offshore.
- Made of 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabric with DWR finish that sheds grime and grease. The PTFE base membrane is backed with Gore Micro-grid to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Helmet compatible adjustable hood with laminated visor improves visibility.
- Touch-point system with embedded cord locks in the hood and hem provide easy adjustment to seal in heat.
- Gusseted underarm panels allow for overhead manoeuvers without lifting the body of the jacket.
- Harness and pack compatible chest pockets have pressed pleats to increase capacity without adding seams.
- Zips are laminated in place to reduce bulk.
- Low-profile gusseted cuffs for a tight wrist seal.
- Underarm zips provide additional venting when the action heats up.
- Regular fit for comfortable layering.
|Face fabric||Nylon + PTFE|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted cuffs|