Don’t let a little rain stop you. This running jacket sheds light precip, buffers you against blasts of wind, and has vents so you won’t overheat. It’s lightweight and easily squishes into your pack as a spare layer in case the clouds roll in.
- Made of wind- and water-resistant nylon.
- Vents on the back and under the arms to keep you cool.
- Full zipper for easy on and off.
- Inner media pocket with cord port for your music.
- 2 secure hand pockets for your essentials.
- Elastic at cuff and hems.
- Reflective details keep you visible when you have to cram a workout in after work.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|