Vintage flavour with technology to make it more than just a nice-looking jacket. It’s got DWR coating for weatherproofing, plus an adjustable hood, bottom hem, and cuffs to seal out the cold. Classic touches like a plaid-lined hood and leather toggles add a pop of personality.
- Made from polyester with a durable water repellent (DWR) coating.
- Lined with polyester mesh for breathability.
- Adjustable hood keeps your vision in check.
- Snap-entry kangaroo pocket makes stashing your wallet and phone easy and secure.
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs and drawcord hem lets you cinch out the cold and wet.
- 29in. centre back length (size large).
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.