Outdoor Research Ferrosi Pants 32" - Men's
Sandstone desert towers or Bugaboos granite peaks come with the potential for bone-penetrating wind and fast moving storms. When you're belaying high off the deck or scrambling the summit ridge, these soft shells block wind and shed light rain. Wind and water resistant, the highly breathable, stretch fabric provides unrestricted freedom of movement, as well as durability and abrasion resistance for rugged rock and alpine environments.
- Fabric is nylon and spandex, stretch woven for breathability and durability.
- Belt loops and zippered fly.
- Herringbone webbing offers a low-profile waist that fits under a harness or pack.
- Brushed-tricot lined waistband.
- Front slash pockets.
- Zippered rear pockets and a zippered thigh pocket.
- Articulated knees ensure mobility for high steps and other mobility demanding maneouvers.
- Drawcord ankle adjustments keep out snow or wind and retain heat.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.