Super-light and highly breathable, there is no need for second guessing the conditions with this jacket. Soft and supple polyester face fabric gives this storm-ready hard shell a nice quiet feel. A GORE-TEX® Active membrane provides superior breathability so you won’t get steamed while working hard on the ascent. For alpine climbing, backcountry skiing or hiking, anywhere that you're psyched to be out experiencing the elements.
- Fabric is 3-layer GORE-TEX Active waterproof-breathable polyester with fully taped seams.
- Water-resistant Vislon Zippers keep out blowing snow and light rain.
- Fully adjustable hood with Halo hood articulation improves vision and fits over a helmet.
- Zippered upper chest pocket for essential items.
- 2 zippered hand pockets are set high for comfort under a pack or harness.
- Internal front zip storm flap keeps out draughts and seals in heat.
- Hoop and loop cuff closures and drawcord hem for adjustability.
- Trim fit for mobility during technical activities.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
|Face fabric||30-denier polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|