Performance for hikes, and style for the situations before and after. Made of a fabric that takes care of pretty much everything, it's protected with a durable water repellent treatment and dries fast if you do get wet, so you can scoff at the forecast rain.
- Bliss technical fabric is made of nylon and spandex that dries fast and resists wrinkles.
- DWR finish provides a water-resistant layer, but is not fully waterproof.
- Fabric is rated UPF +40.
- External drawcord waistband.
- Rivet and grommet details jazz up your hike, and bridge the gap between the trail and the coffee shop.
- Cover stitched patch pockets on front.
|Pockets||2 front slash|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|