The heavy-gauge steel construction has the burl for rough, steep roads. The parallelogram design lets you access the back of your vehicle even with a loaded rack.
- Made of powder coated, heavy-duty steel.
- Holds up to 2 bikes with mountain bike or road bike (drop bars) handle bars.
- No frame or fork contact.
- Replaceable hanger grips.
- Mounts to 1¼ and 2in. receivers.
|Type||Hitch mount bike|
The receiver class of the hitch. Type 1 and 2 are most common on cars and trucks.
|2 (1.25in.) + 3 (2in.)+ 4 (2in.) + 5 (2.5in.)|
|Number of bikes||2|
|Maximum carrying capacity||45kg|
|Rear hatch access||Yes|