MEC Mistral Long Sleeve Zip-T - Youths
Wear this close-fitting top when you anticipate pushing hard. The moisture-wicking fabric is the key to staying dry and warm during high-output sports. Wear it as a single layer in chilly weather or as a substantial thermal base layer in extra cold conditions.
- Made of polyester and spandex with a flat outer face and brushed inner with a wicking finish.
- Flat-locked seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Front zip with an internal storm guard and chinguard.
- Elastic binding on collar seals out drafts.
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels move seams away from high-friction areas.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.