Medium-framed shades with 2 sets of lenses that let you transition seamlessly through varying light conditions. Super-strong magnets hold the lenses firmly in place, yet allow quick swaps when needed.
- Fits medlum to large faces best.
- 8-base curve offers good coverage and undistorted vision.
- TriGuard lens coating sheds water and resists finger smudges.
- Anti-slip rubber nose pads and temple tips.
- Lens pod lets you slip spare lenses into your pocket.
- Dark Tortoise frame comes with Amber Polarized lens with Bronze Mirror (10% visible light transmission) and Rose Lens (28% visible light transmission).
- Crystal Black frame comes with Grey Polarized lens (10% visible light transmission) and Rose Lens (28% visible light transmission).
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.