These come with 2 sets of lenses so you can transition seamlessly through almost any situation. Super-strong magnets hold the lenses firmly in place, yet allow quick swapping when light levels change.
- Fits large faces best.
- 8-base curve offers good coverage and undistorted vision.
- TriGuard lens coating sheds water and resists finger smudges.
- Anti-slip rubber nose pads and temple tips.
- Lens pod lets you slip spare lenses into your pocket.
- Grey Polarized lens has 10% visible light transmission.
- Rose lens has 28% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Polarized + fixed tint|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.