For layering, there are few things as nice as lusciously soft merino. For early-morning approaches or wet days with a little bite in the air, slide these on as your next-to-skin layer and carry on with your hiking or climbing agenda. Merino works with your body's own heating and cooling system to keep your core temperature where it should be. It wicks fast to keep you drier, and it's naturally antimicrobial.
- Made of 100% merino wool in a jersey knit.
- Fabric provides UPF 30 protection.
- Side seams wrap around to front for a body-enhancing fit.
- Stretch stitching provides added mobility.
- Logos are heat-transferred, so there are no labels inside.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|