For layering, there are few things as nice as lusciously soft merino. For early-morning approaches or wet days with a little bite in the air, slide these on as your next-to-skin layer and carry on with your hiking or climbing agenda. Merino works with your body's own heating and cooling system to keep your core temperature where it should be. It wicks fast to keep you drier, and it's naturally antimicrobial.
- Made of 100% merino wool in a jersey knit.
- Fabric provides UPF 30 protection.
- Women's specific wide waistband.
- Flatlock seams are designed to eliminate chafing.
- Contrast colour on the interior stitching and bartacks.
- Inseam for size medium is 29.5in.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|